Weekend at Home

     As mentioned, my family is very close. My mom and sister are currently in Florida for a dance competition, and my dad didn't want to be home alone all weekend. So, when we found out in December when they would be away, my dad asked me to hang out with him. We had a few family celebrations this weekend as well. We celebrated my cousin's confirmation, attended a surprise birthday party for a family friend and it was the NCAA Gymnastics National Championship on Saturday. I also was asked to babysit on Sunday! 

My weekend was full of time with family, and I loved every second of it. My dad and I went to work out as soon as I got home, then we went out to dinner together. We always have so much fun together. When we got home from dinner, we put on a new movie called "Ricky Stanicky". I was nervous that it would be dumb, but if you like a good comedy, this movie is a must watch! 

Saturday, I woke up and went to brunch with my grandma at First Watch. Afterward, we went to Target because of course I had to buy the baby a cute outfit and new toy for when I was going to watch her. My grandma then took me home and I got ready for the surprise party. My dad, grandpa and I went to the party together, and we had a blast! The party was in Cleveland at a restaurant called Brewdog. The food was delicious, and everyone was so happy to see each other. 

Sunday, I woke up and babysat all day. Millie, the baby, was so cute! However, she has some new teeth coming in and could barely even eat anything. Seeing her in pain made me so sad. I am hoping to babysit her over the summer, as my job. She is obsessed with dogs. Her first word was dog, she chases them around and will pet them so gently, it is the sweetest. In the photo, she has a stuffed version of my dog, Bruno. Apparently, last week she took my college address off of their fridge and gave it to my cousin. So, he sent me a big box full of cookies and said that Millie knew I needed them. I am so excited to see her grow up!



Comments

  1. It seems like you had such a busy but fun weekend at home. I am glad you got to see family before the end of the year craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also able to go home over the weekend! It is so nice to just go home and enjoy family time even with so much going on at school. I have a little girl that I watched since she was a week old that I got to see over the weekend too! It is so sad she is in first grade now and asks every time why I have to go back to school. Keep making those memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you got to go home over the weekend! If I didn't have so far of a drive I would go home so often. Sounds like you had a really busy but fun weekend! I also love babysitting because I adore kids, so it's always so fun. I'm happy you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to spend time with the fam, but super sad I didn't get to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure which dinner was more fun??? Friday night, just you and I? Or Saturday celebrating with family and friends? I can't wait for summer!!! So much more fun having you and Nick around the house!!! Love ya brah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts